Monday, January 17, 2005

Unreality

This is just one of those fun poems that I love, it doesn't really make much sense, but I still find it profound in some manner...

SMELL THE FEAR
HEAR THE BOOM
SEE THE WOUND
TOUCH THE PAIN
TASTE THE BLOOD

you climb the stairs to reach the bottom
the tragic solution of whispers crawling down your back.

Jasmine drinks the idea of heaven
while Patrick follows his own demise,
stretches his arms and flys to Arizona.

SMELL THE RAIN
HEAR THE LIGHTNING
SEE THE FLOWER
TOUCH THE GRACE
TASTE THE RADIANCE

the years shimmer away, and life will change

Sandy sips lavender tea
while Mitch snoozes in the hammock.

this dizzying turning evaporated memories
into silver polished streams rushing over
fragrant glass…this is a Daydream.

No comments:

"...you are a daughter of Kings!" (Aragorn to Eowyn in LOTR2)

"...you are a daughter of Kings!" (Aragorn to Eowyn in LOTR2)

Blog Archive

Top 10 Books

  • Julie

About Me

My photo
I'm a Christian who loves Christ with all her heart. I love to laugh, I love to cry (sometimes), I love to feel deeply. I want the road bendy & the windows rolled down. I want all the wick & wax gone. I want to live with reckless abandon. I want to have deep, authentic intimacy with others. My hope and prayer is that I will effect & be effected. This journey is my own!